Morgantown Powersports Parts Associate position available
Morgantown Powersports is looking to add a hardworking and motivated Parts and Accessories Associate to our team. Responsibilities will be to setup and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist all customers with their shopping and purchases. To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment. EXPERIENCED PARTS ASSOCIATES ONLY NEED APPLY.
- Must have ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Japanese motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory orderly
- Provide excellence customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customer in a timely, courteous and friendly manner.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogues.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Sales associates will make sure the showroom area is clean, free of clutter, and all displays are neat and fully stocked
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Successful sales associates will seek every reasonable opportunity to make the most of each selling opportunity. Upselling is an art that the salesperson must master.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- May be required to work extended hours.
Morgantown Powersports Sales Associate Position Available!Morgantown Powersports located in Morgantown, WV is looking for a full time sales specialist to join our team! We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource, our employees. If you want to work in an environment where riding is our passion and you have great earning potential, our Motorcycle Sales position may be for you.
MPS is seeking a qualified, self-motivated individual who communicates well, and values customer satisfaction to join our award winning sales team. This position requires prospecting, selling and follow-up. Previous sales experience is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
-Greet and handle customers in a professional and friendly manner
-Determine each customer’s needs by asking questions and listening
-Ability to demonstrate all the product in each segment line
-Delivery of motorcycles to customers ensuring that the customer understands the
motorcycle’s operating features and warranty
-Product knowledge of metric motorcycles
-A strong sales background with phone and internet skills is preferred
-Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
-Be motivated to interact with people and follow a structured sales process
With unlimited opportunity, competitive “commission based” pay scale, comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, employee discounts and much more. This is your opportunity to become part of the industry’s larger and more progressive powersports dealerships.
Morgantown Powersports Service Technician Position Available! Part Time and Full time Availability!Job Description: Morgantown Powersports is looking for a technician to meet our growing service department needs. Skilled Service Technicians Needed!!
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Diagnose and repair powersports and motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy in accordance to factory specifications within the scheduled time period.
Accurately and clearly document repair findings and steps taken in repair orders.
Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so customer can be immediately notified of expected delay.
Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
Ready and willing to work overtime during peak season as required.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
Certification highly recommended but not required. Must have minimum of 3 years dealership experience.
Provide your own basic tools.
Ability to work with minimal supervision on Motorcycles, ATV's and Side-by-Sides.
Work well with other technicians, service writers and other dealer associates..
Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Proven ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions.
Current Motorcycle license preferred but not required.
MPS offers an aggressive pay scale based on Technician experience and certifications. Uniforms, Factory certifications and health care benefits available by dealer as well.
Standard Hours are: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat 8AM- 5PM.Closed Wed & Sun.