Morgantown Powersports Parts Associate position available
Morgantown Powersports is looking to add a hardworking and motivated Parts and Accessories Associate to our team. Responsibilities will be to setup and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist all customers with their shopping and purchases. To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment. EXPERIENCED PARTS ASSOCIATES ONLY NEED APPLY.
- Must have ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Japanese motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory orderly
- Provide excellence customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customer in a timely, courteous and friendly manner.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogues.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Sales associates will make sure the showroom area is clean, free of clutter, and all displays are neat and fully stocked
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Successful sales associates will seek every reasonable opportunity to make the most of each selling opportunity. Upselling is an art that the salesperson must master.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- May be required to work extended hours.