Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Honda TRX250X
Stock Image: Metallic Blue
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Pure Four-wheeled Fun.
Remember all those summers you spent playing outdoors? Baseball, basketball, football, soccer, or just riding your bike? Those are memories that last—and activities that keep you young. Now, want to discover the same feeling, but on an ATV? Then step this way, and check out a 2019 Honda TRX250X.
There's a good reason this is such a popular sport ATV. A whole bunch of reasons, actually. Beginners like the light handling, and especially appreciate the TRX250X's broad, four-stroke powerband—a trait that's made Honda engines famous for decades. Lots of riders enjoy the exclusive Honda SportClutch. It's a unique feature that gives you all the control of a manual shift and clutch, but that also eliminates the chance of shift-induced stalling. Riders with more experience like the long-travel suspension and athletic performance on the trail. And just about everyone appreciates the low-maintenance features like the shaft final drive and famous Honda reliability.
Light enough for smaller adults, big enough for full-sized riders, and with a powerband built to last, the TRX250X is the ATV you can purchase once and ride just about forever. And that's exactly what you'd expect when you choose a Honda.
So strap on a helmet, message your friends, and pack up some BBQ gear for after the ride. Because on Honda TRX250X, the fun is just getting started.
Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
Efficient Engine Layout: Honda pioneered the concept of mounting our ATV engines front-to-back in the chassis. That results in a smoother, more efficient powertrain, and more power getting to the rear wheels.
No-Stall Shifting: Honda's exclusive SportClutch is only available on the TRX250X, and it's a great feature. New riders get to learn clutch control without worrying about stalling, while experienced riders get all the control and freedom to shift the way they normally would.
Fresh Styling: The 2019 TRX250X gives you your choice of distinct color styles: Check out the new Metallic Blue version, and there's a slick red color as well.
- Electric Starter: The effortless electric starter makes getting the engine started easy, even when the engine is cold.
- Exclusive Honda SportClutch: The handlebar-mounted Honda SportClutch enables the rider to experience manual clutch actuation with the advantage of no stalling when coming to a stop. This revolutionary feature allows beginning or novice riders to learn clutch engagement points, while experienced riders enjoy the full performance of a conventional manual clutch.
- Reverse: The TRX250X's easy to use reverse makes unloading or maneuvering out of tight trail conditions easier.
- Rugged, Reliable 229cc OHV Engine: The TRX250X's lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for more efficient power transfer. The two-valve cylinder head design features performance-optimized valve timing, a 31.5mm-diameter intake valve and a 27mm-diameter exhaust valve contribute to the engine's broad, usable powerband.
- Shaft Final Drive: Honda's fully sealed rear driveshaft is super-strong and virtually maintenance free. The driveshaft sits in-line with the engine's crankshaft for maximum driveline efficiency.
- Rubber-Mounted Engine: A rubber-mounted engine reduces vibration. This helps make parts last longer, and cuts down on rider fatigue as well.
- Independent Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone front suspension provides an exceptional 5.9 inches of travel and a smooth ride over rough terrain.
- Lightweight Aluminum Wheels: Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for superior handling.
- Keyed Ignition: A keyed ignition switch provides added security. The switch also lets you control who goes riding and when.
- Engine Type: 229cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 68.5mm x 62.2mm
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance
- Induction: 22mm piston-valve carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Honda SportClutch
- Transmission: Five-speed with reverse
- Driveline: Direct rear drive shaft
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 5.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 5.7 inches travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 174mm discs
- Rear Brake: Sealed mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 22 x 7-10 knobby
- Rear Tires: 22 x 10-9 knobby
- Length: 68.5 inches
- Width: 41.8 inches
- Height: 42.6 inches
- Wheelbase: 44.3 inches
- Seat Height: 31.4 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 384 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve
- Turning Radius: 9.2 feet
- Model ID: TRX250X
- Available Colors: Metallic Blue, Red
- Note: Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 68.5mm x 62.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 22mm piston-valve carburetor
- Starting System
- Front Travel
- 5.9 in.
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 174mm discs
- Front Tires
- 22 x 7-10 knobby
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- 5.7 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- 22 x 10-9 knobby
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 384 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal., including 0.7-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 5.7 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 68.5 in. x 41.8 in. x 42.6 in.
- 44.3 in.
- Final Drive
- Direct rear drive shaft
- Five-speed with reverse
- Metallic Blue, Red
- One Year Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.